wwwyoutube.com/usermskents

Loading...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Office Monopoly

I bought the limited version of Office Monopoly for a Christmas present to my family.  But since both sons were home from college I thought it was the perfect time to try it out.  As we were playing it felt so good to have everyone together in a game of friendly competition.  We traded cards so everyone could have a monopoly.  It was a battle to the end because we obtained houses, or in this game reams of paper.  I thought my sons have matured so much and can play without hurt feelings.  Two boys seventeen months apart can lead to squabbles.  Now it feels like they are on an equal playing field of caring about each other.  I use to pray every night, "Oh God please let them love each other."  I think God answered my prayer.

No comments: