wwwyoutube.com/usermskents

Loading...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Fragile Feather On Windowpane

We've had four days of school being canceled in Dallas, Texas.  I've enjoyed blogging, and writing.  As I sit on my computer I can look out my window to see leaves of trees holding snow on their branches.  All day I have watched a tiny gray feather flapping on my windowpane.  I keep thinking it will fly away but it's still there.  I noticed it around 9:00 in the morning.  It's still there when I checked at dusk.  Is it a reminder not to give up on my children's book, "Ducks In My Pool?"  A family of ducks have been visiting my pool for over ten years so I wrote a story about it.  Is it a reminder how fragile life can be but He is there holding us in His Hands?  Our wills are so strong to want to go our own way.  Why is it so hard to just let go and let Him guide us?  I took a video and picture of the small fragile feather to share with others.  If you click the photo you can see the feather up-close.

No comments: