wwwyoutube.com/usermskents

Loading...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday Alex and Happy Chinese New Year

Alex, my son, turns twenty one today, February 3rd.  The years have gone by so quickly.  I remember how blessed I felt the first time I saw his wonderful face.  I thought what a gift from God.  He has grown to be a mature young man attending a University and majoring in Economics and Business.  I am grateful he has found something he is interested in.

 He has always loved telling stories and listening to them.  One day he came home from Pre-School and I asked him what he had learned?  He told me a five minute story the Preschool teacher had read that day.  It was almost like he was reading it from a book.  I started reading to him in the womb because I read newborns can recognize your voice.  The minute he was born we made eye contact and I felt he knew me.  We had a game we played about making up stories and his was always very creative.

  May Alex's story be an interesting one on this journey of life.  I also want to say Happy Chinese New Year to all who celebrate!!!Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!! 

No comments: