wwwyoutube.com/usermskents

Loading...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I've Been Touched By The Theater Angel


I went to school today with a little more joy in my step. My students felt the energy as I sang an obtuse angle is larger than a right angle.

I thought to myself, "I've been touched by the theater angel."

The play was a success because everyone laughed and was moved by the spoken words. All the actors were wonderful and had fun playing their parts. I admit I was a little nervous. I think they call it stage fright the day before the play. I forgot an important line in my part in rehearsal. To be perfectly honest I froze. Pride, the role I played, was so embarrassed. You think to yourself, am I going to freeze the day of the performance? Thanks to the theater angel and prayer everything went well.

It's thrilling to feel the excitement of the crowd. In rehearsal it's not certain when the audience will laugh or cry. But when live people are sitting in their chairs you feel the energy. Minds are thinking over the lines in the play. They are visualizing the set and hearing the message,good overcomes evil. Even during trials we can trust in this truth.

My husband and good friends came to say wonderful performance. Of course that is what friends are for. There was a warm feeling inside knowing I had done my best and that's all I can do.

No comments: