wwwyoutube.com/usermskents

Loading...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

OK Buckaroos An Amazing Musical Journey of the Life of Jerry Jeff Walker by Sandra Kent

I have been a fan of Jerry Jeff Walker since I was a college student at Texas Tech.  I danced to his famous song, Mr. Bojangles in the seventies.  I was so excited to see him in person at the Q and A from the Dallas Film Fest.
He was a pioneer in forming his own record label and becoming an independent artist before it became trendy.  His new record company became a family business with the support of his beloved wife, Susan.  Their love affair and devotion shines through out the entire documentary.  The talented director Patrick Tourville and editor Nate Ferrone managed to make a family movie about Jerry Jeff's life through his fascinating interviews with his wife and other greats in the Country Music Business.  I submitted an article for CNN I Reports.  Check it out here;

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-586181

No comments: