wwwyoutube.com/usermskents

Loading...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Out With The Old In With The New


I am saying goodbye to the floral wallpaper I picked out for our kitchen twenty three years ago. I still love the peaceful pastel colors which remind me of a Monet painting. But I will go with the rest of the public and paint the kitchen walls a neutral color. Our bathroom wallpaper must come down so I want to say goodbye to the swirls of blue and green and replace with texture and paint. As you can see by the picture I have quite a few choices on the wall. It is so difficult to choose which color because I probably won't paint for another fifteen years. I am going with Antique White for most of the house but want to try Sleepy Blue by Sherwin Williams for our bedroom and perhaps Comfort Gray by Sherwin Williams for the dining room. What do you think? Has anyone used those colors before. Another alternative is to use Softer Tan, Kilm Beige, or Believable Buff by Sherwin Williams. To choose or not to choose that is the question?

No comments: