wwwyoutube.com/usermskents

Loading...

Monday, May 21, 2012

Hidden Gardens Fort Worth Tour



     My good friend I've known since 6th grade and I had a wonderful time exploring Hidden Gardens Fort Worth Tour this Sunday.  As we caught up on our latest events in our lives we ventured down winding steps to view cascading waterfalls flowing down a steep cliff.  I was raised in Fort Worth so I've always admired the majestic homes above the hilltops viewing the Zoo and the historic streets of Ryan Place.  The homes made use of every available space on the hillside to plant blooming flora all year round.  The fragrance of the blooming azaleas, roses and hydrangeas took your your breath away.  I wanted to breath in the day filled with catching up with a good friend and viewing God's nature in full bloom.  Thank you to the people of the Hidden Gardens Tour for opening your homes so we could view the gardens of graceful beds, smell the ultra fragrant Lemon Balm Honeysuckle, as we walked under the canopy of majestic Oak Trees.

No comments: