wwwyoutube.com/usermskents

Loading...

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ducks In My Pool A Mother's Story by Sandra Kent Great for Mother's Day

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ducks-in-my-pool-sandra-kent/1114910821?ean=2940016304786


Ducks In My Pool A Mother's Story  is now on Nook  Barnes and Noble.


It is a perfect Mother's Day Gift for every mom in your life.  Read how a family of ducks chose a backyard pool as a safe place to raise her ducklings.   Each spring Momma Duck sat on her eggs for twenty-eight days to keep them warm.  As the ducklings hatched and swam in the pool a human family watched in amazement. See how the two families intertwined.  The last year her son was leaving for college they each took their camera and got a picture of the ducklings crossing the street.  They made it safely to the creek to raise ducklings of their own. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this a really cute story and I suggest doing more of them. When I went to school I remember that the middle school classes got to raise chicken from egg to chick. It was a really cool experience and I'm glad they did it.