wwwyoutube.com/usermskents

Loading...

Monday, August 3, 2015

Wedding Sparklers

Wedding Sparklers

Families and Friends gather together
Holding Sparkles of Light
Lined in rows of celebration
To honor the bride and groom


Anticipation rises to see
The white flowing gown
A beautiful smile of happiness
Showing hope for the future
I picked the right one.


Everyone is lit
Hold your wands high
Get ready they're coming
All heads turn
All eyes are in focus
All hearts are one with love
For the newly married couple.







They are holding hands
Walking side by side
Their smiles are in unison
Every step flows with love
Holding each other tight
In a sweet embrace




Our Commitment

We said our vows
Our commitment is real
With deepest joy
I receive you into my life
That together we may be one.



I promise you my deepest love
My fullest devotion
My tenderest care.
I promise I will live first unto God

I will lead our lives
Into a life of faith
Hope in Christ Jesus
Honoring God's Guidance
By His Spirit
Through the Word

Throughout life
No matter what may lie ahead
I pledge to you
My life
As a loving
Faithful  husband








My Devotion

With deepest joy
I come into my new life
As you have pledged
Your life and love
I too give my life
As in the church
In her relationship to Christ
So I will be to you

Loving you
Caring for you
Ever seeking to please you
God has prepared
Me for you




I promise to be
Faithful to you
I will
Strengthen you
Help
Comfort
Encourage you
I pledge my life
as a
faithful
wife




1 comment: