wwwyoutube.com/usermskents

Loading...

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Praises

Rejoice always: pray without ceasing: in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.  I Thessalonians 5:16-18


Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving:
Colossians 4:2
Speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God ,even the Father;
Ephesians 5:19-20
I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.  My soul will make it boast in the Lord, The humble will hear it and rejoice.  O magnify the Lord with me.  And let us exalt His name together.
Psalm 34 1 -4
And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them saying, "This is My body which is given for you, do this in remembrance of ME. And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood.
Luke 22:19-20
May my prayer be counted as incense before You; The lifting up of my hands as the evening offering.
Psalm 141:2
do not cease giving thanks for you, while making mention of you in my prayers;
Ephesians 1:16


Bless the Lord O my soul, And all that is within me, bless His holy name.  Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all you iniquities, Who heals all your diseases.
Psalm 103 1-5

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: