wwwyoutube.com/usermskents

Loading...

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easter Party

An Easter Party takes a community of people getting together to provide fun for families and friends.



Ladies of the church got together and made special treats for the cake walk.
People set up games for children to try again until they win.
Tables are ready for families to come and have fun.  Babies are watching every movement in their strollers as they hear the sights and sounds of Easter excitement.

There is excitement in the air.  The Easter Bunny is coming.
Will they call my number for the cake walk?

I won!!  I got a cupcake with a homemade vanilla icing treat!
It's time to hunt for eggs.  Yea, I found some!
I found some too!!!!

What's inside, oh it's candy!



Easter Party Fun, Bike Give Away!!!

No comments: