wwwyoutube.com/usermskents

Loading...

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Resurrection Power

Easter Resurrection Power came to us when Jesus died on the cross and took the penalty for our sins.
Place your hope in the loving relationship with Jesus.  As you rely on his resurrection power in your daily life think on what God can do through you as you believe.  

Each spring the tree in my backyard blooms with white fragrant blossoms that attract Monarch Butterflies.  This Easter it starting blooming  around Good Friday. 

 God has spoken to me through my beautiful backyard.  He has given me ducks that visit each year, red cardinals that make their nest,  and beautiful orange trumpet vines.
As I sit and watch nature before me, a grateful spirit of peace feels me.

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:7
Hebrews 9 12-14 and not through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood, He entered the holy place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption.  For if the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkling those who have been defiled sanctify for the cleansing of the flesh, how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, cleanse you conscience from dead works to serve the living God.

The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name.  Luke:46-47  For as by a man came death, by a man has come the resurrection of the dead.  For as in Adam all die, so in Christ shall all be made alive Corinthians 15 21-22  I am the resurrection and the life.  
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God Raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  Romans 10;9  I am the resurrection and the life. 



 Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.  John 11 25-26

No comments: